Monday, March 11, 2013

Just a little fun- theme songs

I saw a shared post by a friend that had popular song names and of which show should they should have been the theme song. Looking at my itunes, I came up with a few of my own.
Gargoyles- "Turn to Stone" by ELC
Any current teen show- "Everyone's At It" by Lily Allen 
Once Upon a Time- "Evil Woman" by ELC or "Killer Queen" by Queen
Freaks and Geeks- "How Do You Tell Someone" by Cowboy Mouth
500 Days of Summer- "IKEA" by Jonathan Coulton
Twilight- "Let's Go Sunning" by Jack Shaindlin... except it wouldn't kill him...
Any show about being friend zoned- "Never Gonna Happen" by Lily Allen
CSI or similar- "Watching the Detectives" by Elvis Costello

Did it without a single Beatles song. You should all go through your playlists and pick a few and post them. Do you guys mind if I put sprinklings of non-review related posts? Leave your thoughts in the comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment