Monday, March 4, 2013

Welcome and Introductory Ramblings

Welcome! My name is Logan. I get a lot of beauty products whether I buy them, get samples, or get them as gifts. If you want a post on how I get product samples and full size products for FREE, I'll be happy to make one of those. I'm using this as a place to review them so you can decide whether or not the product is right for you. I like to be thrifty, but still get the most bang for my buck, so I'm pretty picky about what I'll use. If these are a hit, I might start a Vlog on Youtube. This is my first time blogging, but I'm hoping I'll get into the swing of it rather quickly. I might, also, expand this into a blog where I can review food recipes and maybe even books. Drop me a comment below to tell me if you would be interested in sections on books, food, or a post on getting free stuff... because really, who doesn't want free things?

No comments:

Post a Comment